Friday, August 19, 2011

Woosah!!

So I decided to take a break for a bit. Not too long, just enough to relax and rejuvenate. In life, with everything I aspire to do, I give it 110%. Maybe not so good in this world? Finding sugar or the arrangement I want isn't as guaranteed as completing my Master's or getting paid from my regular employer. So when things don't progress as quickly as I want them to or when I don't get what I've worked hard for, I tend to stress out. No bueno.
I've been taking the time to give myself facials, give myself pedicures and I spent a few hours yesterday lounging poolside, listening to my ipod. I know it seems like no big deal, but it is, because the past two weeks have been spent checking my messages on various sites multiple times a day and talking to various POTs via email and text all day long.
I feel refreshed and laid back now ever since I stopped emailing and checking messages. Come Monday, I will jump back in and get back into my routine, but I'm still going to take it easy. From reading other SB's blogs, sometimes it can take awhile to find sugar, so I'm not going to drive myself crazy.
Tip of the day: Take time out for yourself everyday and try not to get so caught up.

4 comments:

  1. Oh SD hunting is stressful and can be a handful! I was so intensive about it the first couple of weeks and started to get exhausted. I think you're doing the right thing. Spoil yourself and have some you time. You're what's most important. Then get back into the game refreshed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Creole: Yeah girl, I was doing WAY too much, driving myself crazy! I'm optimistic that this time around I can search for sugar but keep my sanity. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar is an obsession for everyone who joins in...lovely post.

    And the thing about it is 60% of keeping their interest in being slightly out of reach...I want my $$$ NOW though hahaha Here are some nice books: "Why Men Love Bitches" and "The Art of Seduction" I have them in PDF (bought online)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Peppers: Thanks for the recommendations! I have read "Why Men Like Bitches", silly me didn't think I could apply those "rules" to the sugar world! I guess I can! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete