Saturday, August 13, 2011

All Money Isn't Good Money

Let's face it SugarBabies! It doesn't matter that we're on these sites looking for rich men to spoil us and take care of our needs. It's still the Internet. With that said, anyone can PRETEND to be someone that they're not. After all, it's not hard at all. I was going through some SB blogs and even read that other "SB's" had gotten exposed for pretending to be something they weren't. Sick, maybe. Pathetic to pretend, yes. But hey, it happens. 
Men on the SD sites are not exempt. Sure you'll get lucky and chat with an actual millionaire but there are many who are currently on food stamps pretending they are CEO's and Bankers. Many of them are perverts waiting for you to send more photographs or cyber-sex them.


It's so important to always use common sense and trust your intuition ladies! Don't ever let their promises of gifts and allowances blind you into doing something that ends up with you being taken advantage of. 
And even if they are indeed wealthy, they can still be fakes! Why? Just because they have money doesn't mean they're giving it to you (Shout out to Butterfly!). Until that money is wired into you paypal account or you have crisp bills in your hand, nothing is guaranteed. If you don't use intuition and common sense all you'll end up with is a wet ass, wasted time, or bruised ego...and an empty wallet. 
And trust me, I'm still learning! Remember, only a few days ago I made the mistake of driving to a location that was far from me to meet Mr. Banker, only for him to flake on me. I wasn't using common sense or intuition! I received great advice from fellow SB "Butterfly"...but I chose to ignore that advice along with shrugging off my intuition that something wasn't right and I didn't use common sense. See where that got me? It could've been a lot worse, luckily it wasn't. But I did learn my lesson! Here's what happened last night and how I handled it:


I met Mr. Realtor on ashleymadison.com (Red flag for me! How are you rich with this economy selling Real Estate?). I had previously given him my GV number and he called to "check up on me". As soon as he called he a made a point to tell me that I "thought I was smart for using Google Voice.", he then gave a hearty laugh at his own joke. Um, okay.  
He asked me what I needed and I told him flat out that I needed an allowance and my tuition paid. He asked me if I had PayPal, to which I told him I did. He spoke some more then asked me if I wanted an IPad. Seems to good to be true?
Not! 
One thing I noticed about Mr. Realtor was that he talked a lot, but didn't back it up. If you're going to talk about it, be about it. Now all this time, he had my email and he could've easily sent me some money. Now I know it can be a little rare to have someone send you money the first time you speak, but then why constantly talk about what your going to do (he made it seem as if he were going to send money right then and there)? He then asked me if I had a web cam. I lied and told him no. 
Web cam for what?! So your ass can jack off to me and I don't even get a dollar?! Negro Puh-leeze! 
Then he started to INSULT me!! 
He told me that "I've been looking for someone as intelligent as you..." and when I thanked him he quickly said "Now, I didn't say you were smart."
So what the hell were you saying then?! 
Then he asked me the size of my breasts, then he insulted me again! 
Ladies, I'm a 34B. I've NEVER had a problem with my breasts. Sure I've toyed with the idea of getting a breast augmentation, but they're perky, I can wear any top I want, a push up bra gives me an ample amount of cleavage and they're a nice handful. Plus, I've never gotten ANY complaints. I'm pear shaped, so my hips, butt and thighs make up for it. 
Anyways, when he said that, I laughed a little, shrugged my shoulders and basically told him just that and that if he didn't like it, he could find a big tittied woman. 
He laughed, told me he liked my confidence, then said he was testing me. 
Yeah right!
I was fed up with the bullshit, so I flat out asked him, "Are you a pimp?"
He seemed insulted, but I didn't care. 
Ladies, pimps ARE on these sites! Be careful! All that insulting me was to TRY to break me down, so he could build me up, but it wasn't happening. Secondly, he kept saying he was "going to teach me something." What the hell are you going to teach me?!
He then kept begging me to install skype to my computer so that we can web cam (Remember, I lied and told him I didn't have web cam). I lied again and told him that it would take to long to install. 
Just when I was getting ready to get off the phone, he asked "Can you rub your pussy for me?"
I hung up in his face. Blocked him from contacting me on GV or AM. 


Ladies don't EVER web cam a POT. This is MY opinion only! Unless they wire you a large sum of money upfront, that's different. Mr. Realtor clearly wanted to jack off, while I would have wasted my time, energy and efforts into a man that clearly wasn't going to give up any loot. And beware of men who request all types of photos from you. They just want to collect photos to jack off! If they keep saying "I want to see what you look like", after they've seen your photos, request to meet up in person.  
Remember as the saying goes, "All money isn't good money". 
Don't compromise yourself or jump through hoops hoping to be chosen as the lucky one. If a true SD is interested in you, he glances at your profile, writes you and sets a date and time to meet. 

6 comments:

  1. Great advice Karmyn! Yes this seems to be a common topic among many of us right now. POTs who expect everything for nothing. I've encountered my fair share of POTs who've proclaimed their wealth and then when it comes right down to it their either broke or just not willing to give it to you. I have plenty of pictures up on my profiles and I'll send a max of 2 more via email…that's it. I don't do no sexy talk, phone sex, web cam, cyber sex, or even sexy pictures. If he wants that kind of attention…then we can negotiate after the money is deposited into my account. Any guys who pussy foot around on meeting up are wastes of my time.

    And he had the NERVE to insult you?! Omg girl don't even get me started on that LOL. How could he tell you were using google voice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Creole: Thanks girlie! And yes these POT's are acting a fool right now! They really do expect a lot for nothing! The only thing I regret with that conversation is that I let it go for as long as I did. I should have hung up in his face ten minutes earlier! Plus, I'm learning to be much more straight forward with my needs, just like they are! Sure we can do this...but I need this. Catch my drift? :)
    Girl yes he did! I was so pissed off! I was like this old fat ass man is trying to clown me?! And his ass had a lisp! I was too through! LOL!
    I had call screening on my GV, so I guess callers have to say their names, I didn't know that, so I quickly took that option off! No one needs to know my business haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuuuhhhh...between the webcam, touching yourself, smart vs. intelligent convo, etc. I am through with him just reading the tidbit you wrote:-( I am not one to webcam, IM, or even go back & forth via text before the initial meeting. On a very, very, very, very rare occassion I will accept a request to phone me. Outside of that, I don't feel like nor do I want to take the time to go back & forth in communication when most of the guys do NOT appreciate it. They normally are reaching out, bcuz that attention and/or being able to dump their personal probs at your doorstep is what is missing from their lives. But, more often than not, there is no "Appreciation Gift" for being a psychologist. LoL:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Butterfly: You're absolutely right! They don't appreciate it! I've been talking to one POT for almost a week now; he literally emails me ALL day long and even had the nerve to ask for more time, yet he doesn't want to send me any money until we meet which is 5 weeks away! I think I'm going to become a bit more harsher because, just like you phrased it, I'm tired of being someone's "psychologist", yet I don't get the luxury of payment or gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, I had a few of the "Mister More Pics." Instant Ignore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sugar 'N Sin: Hey! *waves* Yeah your smart for that! It took me while to finally just instantly give them the ax, knowing they were just playing with me! I'm glad I know that now!

    ReplyDelete