Thursday, August 11, 2011

If At First You Don't Succeed, Dust Yourself Off And Try Again

My very first post will share my moment of shame last night! Take heed Sugar Babies! 
After talking to a POT for about a week, he was in town and wanted me to meet him at the Beverly Hills Hilton, Presidential Suite. 
I'm a good detective so I already researched him and felt confident that he wasn't broke and that he wanted to keep thing NSA, just like I prefer. I found out his government name, the companies he owns, his past employers, where he went to school. I even found his facebook and learned the names of his wife and daughter. 


Mr. Banker (he's an investment banker and owns several firms) promised me a monthly allowance and also shopping trips and travel. I felt like I found a winner!
We planned to meet last night at the Hilton at 8:30pm. I was a little late, about five minutes and I emailed him to let him know I was running late and I would be there soon. He promptly responded stating that he just emailed me and was sitting down to dinner. 
I shrugged it off, thought nothing of it. I assumed he was starving and just went ahead and ordered. But after I parked, something told me to check my email again. 
At 8:25pm, he emailed me: "Tonight won't work. Just sat down to dinner with clients."
Are you kidding me?
I was livid! 
Not only did I drive almost forty-five minutes to meet him, he had the nerve to cancel five minutes before our scheduled date. He offered no apology and I haven't received any email from him hoping to reschedule. 
I learned a valuable lesson last night though. Another Sugar Baby (not sure if she wants her name mentioned), warned me. She explained to me that she always chooses the place to meet so that it's convenient to her. 
Why?
So that if they flake or even if they don't flake, you wont waste gas money or valuable time. 
Lesson learned! That POT is scratched off my list and now I'm on to the next! 






No comments:

Post a Comment